Motorola has just announced a new entry-level smartphone Moto C Plus for Indian consumers. Moto C Plus is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart, with first limited stock sale slated for tomorrow at 12 Noon. In terms of colour options, Moto C Plus will be available in Starry Black, Fine Gold and Pearl White colours.
Moto C Plus sports a 5-inch 720p HD display with a pixel density of 294 PPI (pixel per inch), powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 along with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. It comes with a dedicated MicroSD card slot in addition to the Dual SIM card slot which can be used for extending storage up to 32 Gb via microSD card.
Moto C Plus runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) based operating system which is almost same as the stock Android. In terms of camera, it comes with a 8 MP auto-focus main rear camera with LED Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns, 71° lens, 720p video recording and another 2 MP front shooter with LED flash for selfies.
The phone is backed by a 4000 mAh Lithium Polymer removable battery with 10W rapid charge. The phone is 10 mm thick thanks to the 4,000 mAh removable battery. In terms of connectivity, it supports 4G LTE along with VOLTE. There is no fingerprint sensor if you are looking for that.
Moto C Plus specifications
- Display: 5-inch 720p HD display
- CPU: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737
- GPU: Mali-T720
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD (dedicated slot)
- Misc: Dual SIM, FM Radio
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Camera: 8 MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 microns, 71° lens, 720p video recording and another 2 MP front shooter with LED flash
- Dimensions: 144x 72.3x 10 mm
- Weight: 162 g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-poly removable battery with 10W rapid charge