Appxplore, the developers behind the popular match 3 game Alien Hive, have announced that they will be releasing their latest offering, Mobfish Hunter for Android devices.
The game is set in the year 2020, where you have to hunt mutant fish.
The fish have mutated into dangerous new species, no thanks to the pollution in Oceans. And it’s your job to use the arsenal of projectiles and melee weapons to kill the bad fishies.
- Four locales: Set in the Mobfish Hunter dystopia, each area includes its own species of Mobfish and challenging environmental hazards.
- Nine Crazy Weapons: Spend the loot awarded for successful fishing expeditions to upgrade a variety of Sea-Mine lures with spinning blades, spread-shot projectiles and heat-seeking abilities.
- Customizable Utilities: Plum the inky depths with four additional utilities that allow your Sea-Mine to dive deeper, move more quickly, and illuminate murky waters.
- Six Leaderboards: See where you rank among Mobfish Hunters all over the world.
- 30 Achievements: Test your hunting skills and expand your collection of rare Mobfish, as you work to complete these rewarding challenges.
- Responsive Controls: Guide your Sea-Mine fishing lure through detailed maneuvers with sensitive tilt control, sneaking between schools of Mobfish or catching them by the dozens.
- Compatibility: Save your game progress with iCloud or Google Cloud Save, and track your score and achievements with Game Center or Google Play.
- Facebook Integration: Invite Facebook friends and compete for high scores.
Mobfish Hunter will be released for free for Android and iOS devices on April 4th.