Noodlecake Games have announced that the hit iOS game, Mikey Shorts will be arriving on Google Play next week.
You get to play as Mikey Shorts in this beautiful platformer/runner, which has some cool retro music and graphics.
• 72 different levels across 2 game modes
• 6 unique environments
• Choose from over 100 disguises to wear
• Finish a level fast to earn up to 3 stars
• Golden Shorts are hidden in all Story levels
• Race against a ghost of your best score
• Split times at gates show +/- your best score
• Earn achievements both online and offline
• Easy access to Game Center scores
• Quick retry button for restarting a level
• Ability to customize controls
• View various game stats
Even though the description mentions “Game Center”, which Android users consider offensive, I think they would have meant to say Google Play Services.
Mikey Shorts was originally developed by American studio, Beaver Tap Games and will be published under the Noodlecake banner.
Official trailer for the Android version of Mikey Shorts:
We do not have any word about the pricing yet, but we will update you, when we get the press release and the review copy of the game. So keep on eye on the blog for further details.
This is the Play Store link, which will go live when they publish the game.
Beaver Tap’s other hit game, Mikey Hooks is also expected to be released soon for Android.