Smartphone market in India is showing some tough competition between Smartphone brands in entry and mid range price segment with every manufacturer coming with new & better models which are priced aggressively. Micromax is one of the brands which is feeling the heat after the entry of Moto E, Moto G, Asus Zenfone and Xiaomi devices. Now, Micromax has just announced its new mid range smartphone i.e Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 which is priced almost at the same price as the Moto G 2nd generation.
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 sports a 5 inch HD IPS Screen with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, pixel density of 294 ppi and 178 degree viewing angle. The device is powered by 1.7GHz Tru-Octacore Mediatek 6592 processor and 700MHz Quad core ARM mali 450GPU supported with 2 GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, it comes with 8GB internal storage along with Micro SD support for up to 32 GB expandable memory. In terms of camera, it features a 13 MP AF Rear Camera with Sony IMX135 CMOS sensor and 5MP FF Front Camera.
The device is powered by a battery of 2500 mAh giving a talktime of almost 10 hours or a music playback for 28 hours.
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Specifications
- CPU : 1.7GHz Tru-Octacore Mediatek 6592
- GPU : Quad core ARM mali [email protected]
- RAM : 2GB
- Screen : 5 inch HD IPS Screen with resolution of 1280*720 pixels , 294 pixels per inch color depth and 178 degree viewing angle
- Camera : 13 MP AF Rear Camera with Sony IMX135 CMOS sensor and 5MP FF Front Camera
- OS : Android Kitkat 4.4.2
- Storage : 8GB ROM with Micro SD support for up to 32 GB expandable memory
- Colors: Mesmerising Blue, Pristine White
- Battery : 2500 mAh
Price and Availability
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 is available exclusively on Snapdeal and is priced at Rs. 12,990. The device is priced almost same as that of Moto G second generation and it will be interesting to see how it fares in terms of sales volume.