Micromax has just launched another smartphone in their Canvas Fire series by the name of Micromax Canvas Fire 5, priced at Rs. 6,199. Micromax is targeting the music lovers in entry-level market with this phone by building dual speakers with Auro 3D sound into it.
Canvas Fire 5 sports a5.5 inch 720p HD display and is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor along with 1 GB of RAM. It comes with 16 GB of internal storage along with support for expandable storage up to 64 GB with microSD card. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
In terms of camera, it comes with 8 MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5 MP front-shooter with LED flash. It supports dual SIMs and FM Radio. In terms of connectivity, it comes with support for 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. Unfortunately there is no 4G LTE support in Canvas Fire 5.
It is backed by a decent battery of 2500 mAh capacity.
Micromax Canvas Fire 5 Specifications
- Display : 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD
- CPU : 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek
- RAM : 1 GB
- Storage : 16 GB internal, expandable up to 64 GB with microSD card
- OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Misc : Dual SIM, FM Radio, dual speakers, Auro 3D sound
- Camera : 8 MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash + 5 MP front-shooter with LED flash
- Connectivity : 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
Canvas Fire 5 comes with color options of Champagne, Grey & Silver and will be available for sale through Micromax offline channels.