As expected, Meizu has unveiled Meizu M5 Note at an event in China. M5 Note sports a 5.5 inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Flyme OS 6.0 on top. It comes win two RAM variants and three storage variants i.e. a 3 GB RAM with 16/32 GB storage and other with 4 GB RAM & 64 GB storage. In terms of camera, it features a 13 MP main rear camera with PDAF and a 5 MP front shooter for selfies. It is backed by a 4000 mAh battery and includes fingerprint sensor.
Meizu M5 Note specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU : 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- GPU : Mali T860
- RAM: 3 GB, 4 GB RAM with 64GB storage
- Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB , expandable up to 128 GB with microSD
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS 6.0
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- Camera: 13 MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and 5 MP front shooter, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.8 × 8.15 mm
- Weight: 175g
- Connectivity : 4G voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery : 4000 mAh (typical) / 3920 mAh (minimal)
Meizu M5 Note is priced at 899 yuan (~Rs. 9,000 or US$ 130) for the 3 GB RAM + 16 GB storage variant, 999 yuan (~Rs. 10,000 or US$ 145 ) for 3 GB RAM + 32 GB variant and 1499 yuan (~Rs. 15,000 or US$ 220) for 4 GB RAM + 64 GB variant. It is available for order in China and goes on sale from 8th December.