Meizu India has announced that it will be holding an open sale for its budget phone, the Meizu M2, today in the Country, on the occasion of Dussehra.
This happens to be the second open sale in India, the first of which took place a week ago.
Meizu M2 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch HD 720p LCD, 296ppi, Dragontrail glass
- Operating System: Flyme OS 4.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6735
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Mali T720
- Memory: 16 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card, and up to 144GB via Nano SIM card slot.
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels CMOS lens from Samsung, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 5-element lens, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels front camera, ƒ/2.0 aperture, 4-element lens
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE (TDD and FDD), WiFi, Bluetooth
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Dimensions: 68.9 mm x 18.7 mm x 140.1 mm
- Weight: 131 g
- Colour: white, blue, grey and pink.
The Meizu M2 has been priced at Rs. 6,999 and the open sale is now being held at Snapdeal.