Tower Defense games, there are a plethora of games of this genre at the Play Store.
But very few of them are polished games, and Age of Thrones certainly deserves to be known as one.
The game features great cartoonish graphics and good sound effects including voice narration. Medieval games are quite rare and you get to enjoy some classic battles against enemies such as orcs, dragons, trolls, undead. A unique part of the game is the inclusion of Naval enemies, yes Ships. You actually get to combat against enemies who come via land, air and the sea.
The game includes a Campaign mode, and an endless mode in addition to Casual and Iron Maiden modes. Not many Tower Defense games offer such replayability.
- Vibrant and bright toon-art style
- Fully voiced/narrated
- 18 Unique Levels
- 16 different types of towers usable in-game
- 4 different types of castles buildable in game
- 20 different types of enemies, ranging from ground, armored, flying, and warships
- 4 Hero Spells to usable during game to help fight tougher foes
- Full tier talent tree to customize your gameplay
- Various difficulties, Endless Mode, and Casual Mode (for people on the go), and Iron Maiden modes
- Well balanced, and many ways to beat any level
- Heavily focused on free-path tower defense, but also has fixed path elements mixed in
The game weighs a little over 130 MB and should work on most modern devices.
Age of Thrones is available for just $1.99 on Google Play
Note: The game does not have any IAPs.
via: Press Release