Bonus XP and Yodo1 Games have released their match three strategy game, Cavemania for Android devices.
The game was inspired by the hit PC Strategy game, Age of Empires.
Bonus XP, is a studio founded by some of the ex-employees of the now defunct Ensemble Studios, the original creators of popular titles such as Age of Empires and Age of Mythology, Halo Wars. The developers of Cavemania say that it is sort of like a “match-3 meets Age of Empires” game.
Now coming back to Cavemania, the game has you playing as a Chieftain who has to reunite his scattered tribe while he defeats various Prehistoric foes.
Key features of the game:
- Win levels to unlock a bevy of upgradeable units and
- Master unique powers like the Warrior’s Bonk and
- Villager’s Harvest abilities
- Compete with friends with Facebook/Twitter to see
- who will go down in prehistory!
- 90 levels of awesome prehistoric fun
- 12 unique units and over 100 upgrades
- 7 dinos
- 9 boosters and consumables
Here is the official video trailer for the game:
So what are you waiting for, Cavemania is a free download. Go get it from:
Hope to see more quality titles like these soon.