LG has officially announced the availability of its mid-range dual camera phone, the LG X Cam, in India. The phone was originally unveiled in February this year.
The LG X Cam sports a 5.2″ Full HD IPS LCD Display, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The device is powered by a 1.14 GHz octa-core (8 x A53 cores) Mediatek MT6753 processor with 2GB of RAM and a Mali-T720MP3 GPU.
The phone has 16GB of internal storage, and supports up to 256GB of expandable memory via a microSD card slot. The highlight of the LG X Cam, as the name suggests, are the dual cameras on the rear panel, consist of a 13 megapixel and a 5 megapixel lens with an f/2.0 aperture, autofocus and an LED Flash. The rear camera can capture 120º Wide Angle photos, as well as 78° regular angle photos and even support tall and wide Panorama pictures.
The front camera is an 8 megapixel shooter. The LG X Cam is backed by a 2,520mAh embedded battery, and supports 4G LTE/VoLTE networks.
LG X Cam Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.2″ Full HD IPS LCD
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 1.14 GHz octa-core (8 x A53 cores) Mediatek MT6753
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: Mali-T720MP3
- Storage: 16GB internal storage + up to 256GB of expandable microSD
- Main Camera: Dual Cameras (13 megapixel + 5 megapixel lens), LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, 120º Wide Angle
- Front Camera: 8 megapixel
- Battery: 2,520mAh non-removable
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi(802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.1,NFC,USB 2.0
The LG X Cam has been priced at Rs. 19,990 in India, and will be available in Titanium Silver color.