LG has launched a new phone in its Stylus phablet series, with the new entrant being the LG Stylus 2 Plus.
The phone sports a 5.7-inch 1080p Full HD IPS display, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The LG UX on the phone, has some new features like the Quick Memo, Off Memo, and an innovative Pen Keeper, which notifies the user when the Stylus and the Phone aren’t in close proximity.
The Stylus pen has a nano-coating for smooth writing. The Stylus 2 Plus is powered by a 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor, with 2GB/3GB of RAM, and comes in 16GB/32GB storage variants, with expandable memory via a microSD card.
The rear camera is a 16 megapixel lens, while the selfie snapper is an 8 megapixel shooter. The phone is backed by a 3,000mAh battery which is user removable. The LG Stylus 2 Plus has a fingerprint scanner on the back panel.
LG Stylus 2 Plus Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD IPS Quantum
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-Core
- Memory: 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM, MicroSD (varies by region)
- Camera: Rear 13MP/16MP / Front 5MP/8MP (varies by region)
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Size: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 145g
- Connectivity: LTE, HSPA+, GSM, Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.1 / USB 2.0
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
The LG Stylus 2 Plus will be available in a few weeks in Asia, South America, Europe and North America. The phone comes in three colors: Titan, Gold and Brown.