The Lenovo Z6 Pro has been announced in China today. The flagship phone sports 4 cameras on the back.
The optics consist of a 48 MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a 16 MP 125° super wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, an 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture and a 2MP super video camera that has an f/1.8 aperture. The cameras support OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), have a 2.9um pixel size and are capable of recording 4k videos.
The selfie lens is a 32MP camera which has an f/2.0 aperture, and is housed in the dew-drop notch on the front. The Lenovo Z6 Pro is equipped with a 6.39-inches AMOLED Full HD+ display with a 19:5:9 aspect ratio, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The phone features an In-display fingerprint scanner.
The Z6 Pro runs on ZUI 11 which is based on Android 9 Pie, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 clocked at 2.84GHz. The phone will be available in 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM variants with 128GB/256GB/512GB of internal storage.
The device has a Hybrid Dual SIM card slot which supports up to 512GB of microSD card + 1 Nano SIM card, or Dual Nano SIMs. The Lenovo Z6 Pro is backed by a 4000 mAh battery which supports 27W Quick Charging over a USB Type-C connector. Thankfully, the phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Tech Specs
- Display: 6.39-inches AMOLED Dew-drop notch, Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, In-display fingerprint scanner, Corning Glass
- Operating System: ZUI 11 (Android 9 Pie)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 @2.84GHz
- Memory: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB + up to 512GB microSD
- Rear Cameras: 48 MP f/1.8 aperture + 16 MP 125° super wide-angle f/2.2 aperture + 8MP Telephoto f/2.4 aperture + 2MP super video camera f/1.8 aperture, 2.9um, OIS, Dual LED Flash, PDAF + ToF, 4K video capture
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4000 mAh + 27W Quick Charging
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM card (Nano), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz & 5GHz, 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.0, support Aptx HD, LDAC, TWS+
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.6 x 8.65mm
- Weight: 185g
Lenovo Z6 Pro price in China:
The Lenovo Z6 Pro price starts at RMB 2,899 (about Rs. 30,000 or $431) for the 6GB RAM/128GB storage variant. The 8GB/128GB variant is listed with a price tag of RMB 2,999 (about Rs. 31,000 or $446), while the 256GB storage version is priced at RMB 3,799 (about Rs. 40,000 or $565).
The 12GB RAM variant which comes with 512GB of storage costs RMB 4,999 (about Rs. 52,000 or $744). The Z6 Pro will be available in Black and Blue colours.