The Lenovo Z5s was launched today, alongside the Z5 Pro Snapdragon 855 variant. Let’s take a look at what the Z5s has to offer.
The phone runs on Android Pie with ZUI 10, is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB of storage. It has a microSD card slot which supports up to 256GB of expandable storage.
The Lenovo Z5s is equipped with a 6.3-inches FullHD+ display with a waterdrop notch. The selfie lens housed in the notch is a 16MP cameras with an f/2.0 aperture, and supports Face Unlock. The device sports a rear placed fingerprint scanner. The Lenovo Z5s has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The primary optics department on the Z5s comprises of triple cameras. The main camera is a 16MP lens, while the secondary camera is an 8MP telephoto lens with 2X optical zoom, and the final lens is a 5MP camera. The phone is backed by a 3,300 mAh battery.
Lenovo Z5s tech specs
- Display: 6.39-inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Operating System: ZUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + up to 256GB via microSD
- Rear Cameras: 16MP, f/1.8 aperture + 8MP telephoto lens f/2.4 aperture, 2x zoom + 5MP f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, Dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Dimensions: 156.7 × 74.5 × 7.85mm
- Weight: 172g
Lenovo Z5s price in China
The Lenovo Z5s has been priced at 1398 RMB (about Rs. 14,000) in China for the 4GB/64GB variant, and at 1598 RMB (Rs. 16,000) for the the 6GB/64GB variant, and 1898 RMB (Rs. 19,000) for the 6GB/128GB. The device will be available in 3 colours: Honey Orange, Gray and Titanium Crystal Blue.