This is the world’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 phone. The device features a 6.39-inch FullHD+ AMOLED display with a notchless design, and uses a sliding mechanism to offer a whopping 95.06% screen to body ratio.
The Z5 Pro runs on Android 9 Pie with ZUI 10, and comes with 6GB/8GB of RAM, and 64GB/128GB/256GB of storage. The phone is backed by a 3350 mAh battery, which charges over USB Type C.
The Lenovo Z5 Pro Snapdragon 855 variant is equipped with dual selfie cameras, 16MP and 8MP, and 2 rear cameras with a 16MP Sony IMX 519 sensor and a 24MP Sony IMX 576 sensor, an f/1.8 aperture, and an LED Flash. The Lenovo Z5 Pro does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Lenovo Z5 Pro Snapdragon 855 variant tech specs
- Display: 6.39-inches, 2340 x 1080 Pixels, AMOLED, 600nits brightness, DCI-P3, 95.06% screen to body ratio
- Operating System: ZUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM： 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB
- Battery: 3350 mAh
- Rear Cameras: 16MP Sony IMX 519 + 24MP Sony IMX 576, f/1.8 aperture
- Front Cameras: 16MP + 8MP f/2.2 aperture, Infrared Face Recognition
- Connectivity: 4G, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, 02.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz & 5GHz，2*2 MIMO, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 155.12 x 73.04 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 210 g