The Lenovo Z5 Pro Snapdragon 855 variant has been officially launched in China. This is the newer variant of the device, which was launched with a Snapdragon 710 processor, in November.
This is the world's first Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 phone. The device features a 6.39-inch FullHD+ AMOLED display with a notchless design, and uses a sliding mechanism to offer a whopping 95.06% screen to body ratio.
The Z5 Pro runs on Android 9 Pie with ZUI 10, and comes with 6GB/8GB of RAM, and 64GB/128GB/256GB of storage. The phone is backed by a 3350 mAh battery, which charges over USB Type C.
The Lenovo Z5 Pro Snapdragon 855 variant is equipped with dual selfie cameras, 16MP and 8MP, and 2 rear cameras with a 16MP Sony IMX 519 sensor and a 24MP Sony IMX 576 sensor, an f/1.8 aperture, and an LED Flash. The Lenovo Z5 Pro does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Lenovo Z5 Pro Snapdragon 855 variant tech specs
- Display: 6.39-inches, 2340 x 1080 Pixels, AMOLED, 600nits brightness, DCI-P3, 95.06% screen to body ratio
- Operating System: ZUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM： 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB
- Battery: 3350 mAh
- Rear Cameras: 16MP Sony IMX 519 + 24MP Sony IMX 576, f/1.8 aperture
- Front Cameras: 16MP + 8MP f/2.2 aperture, Infrared Face Recognition
- Connectivity: 4G, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, 02.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz & 5GHz，2*2 MIMO, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 155.12 x 73.04 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 210 g
Lenovo Z5 Pro Snapdragon 855 variant Price in China
The Lenovo Z5 Pro Snapdragon 855 variant has been priced at 2698 RMB in China, which is about Rs. 28,000. The phone will be available in Ceramic Black colour.