A new phone in Lenovo’s P series, aka the Phab series, has been listed on Chinese regulator website, TENAA. The device has the codename PB2-670N.
The phablet sports a massive 6.5-inch 1080p Full HD TFT display, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz, with 3GB of RAM.
The Lenovo Phab PB2-670N comes with 16GB of internak storage, with support for expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD. The phone has a full metal body, and a read facing fingerprint scanner.The front panel has an almost bezel-less design with soft keys for the navigation bar. The speaker grille is not visible in the photos, so we can safely assume that it will be on the bottom of the phone.
The phablet features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, and an 8 megapixel front camera. The Phab PB2-670N is backed by a 4050Mah battery. Sensors in the phone include a gravity sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor.
Lenovo Phab PB2-670N Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch 1080p Full HD TFT
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 1.3 GHz octa-core
- Memory: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB internal + upto 32GB expandable storage via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, Optical Zoom, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 4050mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, GPS, 4G LTE +VoLTE
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
- Dimensions: 173 × 88.5 × 9.57 mm
- Colors: Gold, Blue
The camera hump on the device is quite noticeable, and there is something which appears to be a front LED flash too.