Lenovo has announced a new mid range smartphone Lenovo K6 Power in India, in the same price category as that of Redmi 3 Note and Redmi 3S Prime. Lenovo K6 Power sports a full metal body with 5 inch 1080p Full HD IPS display with 178-degree viewing angle, powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor & Adreno 505 GPU and 3 GB of RAM. It comes with 32 GB of internal storage along with support for expandable storage via microsd card and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based operating system.
In terms of camera, it sports a 13 MP rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor & LED Flash, PDAF and another 8 MP front shooter with Sony IMX219 sensor for selfies. It is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery and weighs just 145 grams. In terms of connectivity, it supports 4G LTE and USB OTG. It comes with Dual SIM support and includes Dolby Atmos for better sound. It also come with FM radio and includes a Fingerprint sensor at the back.
Lenovo K6 Power specifications
- Display : 5 inch 1080p Full HD IPS, 178-degree viewing angle
- CPU : Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- GPU : Adreno 505
- Ram : 3 GB
- Storage : 32 GB, expandable via microSD card
- OS : Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Misc : Dual SIM, Dolby Atmos, FM radio, Fingerprint sensor
- Camera : 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX258 sensor + 8 MP front shooter, Sony IMX219 sensor
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 145 gm
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery : 4000 mAh
K6 Power is priced at Rs. 9,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart in Dark gray, Gold and Silver color options.