Lava mobiles has launched its flagship device Lava IRIS Pro 30 in India. IRIS Pro 30 is features a 4.7 inch HD IPS display based on OGS technology with Gorilla glass protection. The device is powered by 1.2 GHz quad core processor with 1 GB of RAM. In terms of operating system, the device is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly bean which is far behind the latest Android version 4.4 kitkat. The device comes with Dual sim support (with one being the normal sim and other being the micro sim).
In terms of Camera, the device sports both front and reaer camera. The rear camera is a 8 MP camera with dual LED Flash, BSI sensor and Blue glass filter, whereas the front facing camera is a 3 MP camera.
In terms of storage, the device comes with just 4 GB of internal memory along with support for Micro SD cards upto 32 GB. It would have been great if the internal memory of the device had been at least 8 GB instead of 4 GB. The device though comes with OTG support too which means that you can use external storage devices like flash drives using the OTG cable.
Lava IRIS Pro 30 is powered by a Li-Polymer battery of 2000 mAh capacity giving a 2G talk time of 7.5 hours or 3G talk time of 4.5 hrs.
In terms of design, unfortunately it looks too similar to iPhone design.
- Screen: 4.7 inch HD IPS OGS display with Gorilla glass
- CPU: 1.2 GHz quad core processor with 1 GB RAM
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 8 MP rear camera with dual LED Flash and BSI sensor, Blue glass filter
- 3 MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM support (normal + micro)
- 4 GB internal memory with support for micro SD card up to 32 GB
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS,
- USB OTG Support
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2000 mAh battery
Lava IRIS Pro 30 smartphone is available at a price of Rs 15,999 in India.