Lava has launched a mid-range phone called the Blaze Pro, in India. The 4G mobile is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G37 processor.
The phone runs on Android 12, has an IMG PowerVR GE8320 to handle the graphics, 4GB of RAM and supports up to 3GB of virtual memory. The Lava Blaze Pro has 64GB of internal storage, and supports up to 256GB of additional storage via a dedicated microSD card slot.
The device is equipped with a 6.5-inches HD+ display with a 90Hz Refresh Rate, a 20:9 Aspect Ratio, and a water-drop notch to house an 8 megapixels selfie lens. The triple camera array on the rear has a 50MP primary sensor with an LED Flash. Connectivity options on the handset include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Lava Blaze Pro packs a 5000 mAh battery that charges via a USB Type-C port. The mobile has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, an accelerometer, and a proximity sensor.
Lava Blaze Pro specs
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, Water-drop notch
- Operating System: Android 12
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G37 octa-core
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8320
- Storage: 64GB + up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card
- Memory: 4GB RAM + 3GB virtual RAM
- Main Cameras: 50MP triple cameras, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh, USB Type-C port
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIMs + 1 microSD, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio, GPS
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor