Zeptolab, the studio behind the popular puzzler Cut The Rope, has launched its platformer game King of Thieves in now available for Android devices.
The game was launched earlier this month for iOS devices.
KoT mixes platformer and PvP (Player vs player). You have to dodge traps and steal the gold from other players. You can set up your defense to prevent your opponent from getting your precious shiny metal.
The game also lets you create costumes for your character, and also has guilds.
- STEAL SHINY THINGS. Collect gold and gems from other players!
- DEFEND YOUR LOOT. Design dungeons, watch other thieves get into your traps. Muhaha!
- CLAIM THE THRONE. Compete with other players worldwide.
- GET CRAFTY, MAKE OUTFITS. Nifty thieves should look cool!
- EXPLORE. Dive into the world of user-generated content.
- CREATE AND JOIN GUILDS. Find allies and crush hostile guilds of thieves!
Official Gameplay Trailer:
King of Thieves is a free to play game, and is now available on the Amazon Appstore as a time limited exclusive. It will be released on the Google Play Store on March 5th.
Amazon is also giving away a promotional credit of $1, for downloading the game. However, the credit is only valid for purchases at the Amazon Music store.