Infocus has announced a PRO variant of its recently launched InFocus Vision 3 smartphone for the consumers in India. The new smartphone is the InFocus Vision 3 PRO which comes with a slight upgrade in terms of hardware compared to the existing standard variant.
InFocus Vision 3 PRO features a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 82.4% screen-to-body ratio, powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with 4GB of RAM. It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) based operating system with SMILE UX on top. In terms of camera, it sports a dual camera module at rear consisting of the 13MP primary sensor along with a secondary 8MP sensor with 120-degree wide-angle lens, while on the front there is a 13MP shooter. It also comes with Face ID to unlock the phone in 0.5 seconds and includes features such as “Dualfie” that lets users to simultaneously use the front and rear camera.
InFocus Vision 3 Pro specifications
- 5.7-inch 18:9 HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) on-cell 2.5D curved tempered glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM, FM Radio, Fingerprint sensor
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF + secondary 8MP camera
- 13MP front-shooter
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh battery
- Sensors: Face Unlock, Fingerprint sensor Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Acceleration sensor
The InFocus Vision 3 Pro is priced at Rs. 10,999 and available in Black & Gold color options exclusively on Amazon.in.