Hyve Mobility has launched its new flagship device as Hyve Pryme in India. Before Pryme, Hyve had launched Buzz (Read Review) and Storm (Read Review) smartphones few months back in India. Hyve Pryme sports a 5.7 inch Full HD 1080p display with 2.5D curved glass and is powered by 2.3 GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU and 4 GB of RAM.
It sports a 32 GB internal storage along with support for expandable storage via microsd card up to 200 GB and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based operating system. It features a 13 MP main rear camera with dual tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and 8 MP front shooter with LED flash for selfies. A fingerprint sensor is present at the back below the camera.
In terms of connectivity, it comes with support for 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS and USB Type-C. It is backed by a battery of 3500 mAh along with support for fast charging.
Hyve Pryme specifications
- Display : 5.7 inch 1080p Full HD, 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU : 2.3 GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20
- GPU : Mali-T880MP4
- RAM : 4 GB RAM,
- Storage : 32 GB, expandable up to 200 GB with microSD
- OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Misc : Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Camera : 13 MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture + 8 MP front-shooter with LED flash
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 79.9 x 8.35 mm
- Weight: 188 gm
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery : 3500 mAh with fast charging
Hyve Pryme is priced at Rs. 17,999 and will be available in gold color, exclusively from Amazon. You need to register for sale for which the registration begins November 20.