HTC India has just launched mid range Desire 626 Dual SIM smartphone in India for a price of Rs. 14,990. Desire 626 sports a 5-inch HD display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and is powered by 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali T760 GPU and 2 GB of RAM. HTC has not announced the Android version and has only mentioned operating system as Android with HTC Sense 6 UI. You can expect the Android version to be Android 5.0 or 5.1 Lollipop.
In terms of storage, it comes with 16 GB of internal storage along with support for expandable storage via microSD card up to 128 GB. It comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with a BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 28 mm lens with LED flash and a front 5-megapixel fixed-focus camera with BSI sensor.
The device is backed a battery of 2,000 mAh.
HTC Desire 626 Specifications
- Display : 5 inch HD IPS display
- CPU : 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- GPU : Mali T760
- RAM : 2 GB
- Storage : 16 GB internal, expandable memory support via microsd card up to 128 GB
- OS : Android with HTC Sense 6 UI
- Camera : 13 MP rear, with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 28 mm lens
- Front Camera : 5 MP with BSI sensor, 34 mm lens
- Dimension: 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.19mm
- Weight: 135 grams
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery : 2000 mAh
The HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM comes in Blue Lagoon and White Birch colours, and will be available with major retailers for Rs. 14,990/- from coming week onwards.