HTC has posted a new teaser image of its upcoming flagship phone, the HTC 10.
And guess which feature the Tweet talks about?
Boom aka the HTC Boomsound speaker, an audio technology developed by the Taiwanese company. It has been present in all of HTC’s flagship devices, and make no mistake, the HTC 10 will have Boomsound speakers after all.
Earlier leaks had claimed thta the 2016 flagship would drop the speakers along with the HTC logo, the latter supposedly because of criticism from fans. But surely nobody would have hated the speakers, would they?
HTC 10 Technical Specifications: (from previous leaks)
- Display: 5.1-inch QHD (1440 x 2560) display
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 for US/Europe, MediaTek for Asia
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Storage: 32 GB of internal storage (23 GB free) and microSD card for expandable storage.
- Rear camera: 12-UltraPixel, Laser Autofocus, OIS (optical image stabilization)
- Front camera: OIS
- Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner (in the physical home button
The HTC 10 will be launched on April 12, 2016. And Androidpure will be covering the launch live, stay tuned.