Finally we have an official date for the launch of HTC next flagship device HTC 10 or HTC M10 aka code-named HTC Perfume. HTC 10 / M10 is scheduled to be launched officially on April 12, which is announced by Company’s twitter handle just sometime back.
The announcement talks about #powerof10 and reveals that a launch event will happen on 12 April at 8 am New York along with similar events at London & Taipei simultaneously. The event will be streamed live on htc.com too.
Till date we know a lot about the upcoming flagship from HTC based on some credible leaks and rumors. It is expected to feature world-class cameras, a Super LCD Display instead of an AMOLED one and a 3000 mAh battery.
We also know that, it sports a 5.15″ QHD screen and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 CPU with 4 GB RAM.
HTC 10 Rumored Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.1-inch QHD (1440 x 2560) S-LCD 3 display
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 for US/Europe, MediaTek for Asia
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Storage: 32 GB of internal storage (23 GB free) and microSD card for expandable storage.
- Rear camera: 12-UltraPixel, Laser Autofocus, OIS (optical image stabilization)
- Front camera: OIS
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner (in the physical home button)
We will be covering the HTC 10 launch event live at AndroidPure. Stay tuned.