Honor has announced the official launch date of its upcoming flagship phablet, the Honor Note 8. The device will be unveiled at the Huawei Exhibition Center in Beijing on the 1st of August.
The news comes from Honor’s official Weibo account, which posted the above teaser image for the event.
The Honor Note 8 was recently spotted on TENAA, and comes with a massive 6.6 inch 2K Display, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by an octa-core processor, likely a Huawei Kirin SoC, clocked at 2.5GHz coupled with 4GB of RAM.
And like its flagship phone, the Honor 8, the Note 8 will also sport dual cameras on the rear, which have a 13 megapixel resolution with dual LED flash. The selfie lens is an 8 megapixel front camera. The Honor Note 8 features a rear placed fingerprint scanner, and is backed by a 4400 mAh battery.
Honor Note 8 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.6 inch QHD 2560 × 1440 pixels, OLED
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 2.5 GHz octa-core
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + 128GB expandable memory via micro SD
- Rear Camera: 13 Megapixel dual lens, dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 Megapixels
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity:4G LTE, Wi-Fi
- Battery: 4400 mAh
- Dimensions:178.8 × 90.9 × 7.18 mm
- Weight: 219g
If you thought that Xiaomi was crazy to launch a 6.44 inch Mi Max, the 6.6-inch Honor Note 8 should boggle your mind.