Honor 20 image used as reference
The phones are equipped with a 6.57-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display. The Honor 30 is powered by a Kirin 985 chipset, and the Honor 30 Pro has a Kirin 990 5G SoC. Both models will support 5G mobile networks.
The phones come with 128GB/256GB of storage, with 8GB of RAM for the standard variant and 8GB/12GB for the Pro model.
Both phones will sport quad cameras on the back, the Honor 30 features a 48MP primary lens, while the Honor 30 Pro has a 50MP camera. The Honor 30 specs sheet mentions that the phones are backed by a 3,900 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C connector. And the devices will come with a USB C to audio jack cable, which sadly means that they will not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Honor 30 phones seems to be identical in terms of dimensions at 160.3×73.6×8.63 mm, and weigh in at 190g.
Honor 30 Specs
- Display: 6.57-inches AMOLED Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: 2.86GHz Kirin 985 (Honor 30), Kirin 990 5G (Pro)
- Memory: 8GB and 8GB/12GB (Pro) RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Battery: 3,900 mAh, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 48MP for Honor 30 (50MP for Honor 30 Pro)
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Dimensions: 160.3 × 73.6 × 8.63 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Connectivity: 5G, Bluetooth, Infrared, Wi-Fi
The Honor 30 series will be launched on April 15th in China.