Hexage Studios, the developers behind the hit games, Robotek and Radiant Defense have released an Action RPG game.
Reaper – Tale of a Pale Swordsman is sort of a hybrid between a Platformer and an RPG.
The controls are simple, you tap on either side to move and tap to jump. The character automatically attacks nearby enemies and destroyable environment for gold.
You can also use powerful combos to attack your enemies.
The game has a level up system which allows you to strengthen your character with various skills. You can also equip your character with various weapons and armor.
A list of the game’s features:
- Take countless quests and uncover the secrets of Wilderness
- Level up your character with skills of your choice
- Hundreds of swords, armor and accessories to equip
- Play all sides and make your own decisions
- Google Play Games leaderboards, achievements, and cloud save
- Support for HID game controllers (MOGA, Nvidia Shield, Nyko, etc.)
Personally I would have preferred to pay upfront to unlock the full game, but the game does have IAPs.
The game allows you to progress till level 10 for free, after which you will have to buy the premium content to unlock the full version.
Adventure Edition (Full Game) -$2.99
Destiny Edition (Full Game + Torken Arena + Fortune Teller + Destiny Item Set)- $3.99
Dark Legend Edition (Full Game + Torken Arena + Fortune Teller + Destiny Item Set + Dark Item Set + Dark Side Quest + Dark Harvest Mode) – $4.50
You can download the game for free from,
The paywall may not be the best feature, but the prices for the premium content are quite reasonable.