Quality RPGs are somewhat of a rarity on Google Play.
Panic Art Studios have released an RPG which promises Diablo-esque goodness, Hero Siege.Notice the font in the game? Looks exactly like the one in Diablo 2.
This game is more of a hybrid between a Hack N Slash RPG and Roguelike genres.
The campaign takes place in the Kingdom of Tarethiel, which is overrun by hellish beasties. You have to free the Kingodm from the wrath of the demon child, Damien. There are 5 playable classes in the game, three of which are unlocked and ready to play. Viking, Pyromancer and Marksman.
Hero Siege also supports MOGA Controllers. Best of all, the game is available for free.
Take a look at the official trailer for the game:
Here is the official list of the game’s features:
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 100 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 40 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 50 Achievements to unlock!
- Many different perks to unlock!
- Customize your character!
- 3 Acts which all consist of 5 zones + lots of randomly generated dungeons!
3+ unlockable classes!
- 3 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- MOGA controller support
I asked the game’s developer, Elias Viglione, a few questions about the game on Twitter, and he answered them. Here is a re-written transcript of the conversation:
Q: I thought the release was originally scheduled for tomorrow, i.e December 18th?
A: The build was broken and old, so now I fixed it. A patch for the game will be available soon, in 1-2 hours.
Q: Are the IAPs required to enjoy the whole game?
A: No, you don’t need to buy anything, to have all the content. Every IAP is optional.
Q: I Played the Viking for a couple of waves.Nice game, need an option to off vibrate though.
A: The option is in the patch, the version you played is like 1.5 months old.
So, you can wait for the patch to go live, or grab the game from the widget below now to get a feel of the gameplay.
Download Hero Siege for free from Google Play:
Note: The game displays some ads and has optional IAPs.