OrangePixel are preparing to release an update for their hit game, Gunslugs.
And we have a list of the things the update is gonna bring.
In case you don’t know what Gunslugs is, it is a 2D Platformer with Pixel graphics. The game boasts of randomly unique levels, unlockable characters, mission objectives, tank driving, jetpacks, various weapons and more.
The game has gained a lot of popularity and the good developers are planning to fix a few bugs and introduce some new content by increasing an update for it tomorrow.
The expected fixes and additions in the new update:
– fix: tutorial mode causing problems in 2player mode
– fix: coins not dropping after mini game in 2 player mode
– fix: objectives ordering when in final objectives
– fix: annoying “bounce” sound on some worlds
– fix: 5th background tune was never played/picked
– fix: minor audio bugs during explosions
– fix: chopper going down at end of level bug
– fix: Sly Rocko is now easier to unlock (get to world 2.1 !)
– new: Willis Kiyay now throws a hint on where he is
– new: “Art school” building
– new: a sixth background tune!
– new: show “completed all” when all objectives done
– new: chicken gun! (requires higher tour/medal count to unlock)
– new character: Scarlett Sonya
– new world: Marine dock
– new: couple of objectives added
You can listen to the new soundtrack at http://gavinharrisonsounds.bandcamp.com/
Gunslugs is a free, ad-supported game. There is also a paid, ad-free version available.
Download the free version frmo, Google Play or scan the QR code below.