Gionee India has just launched mid range Gionee S6 smartphone priced at Rs. 19,999. It was launched in China in November and now it is already available on Flipkart exclusively in Gold, Silver, and Rose Gold color options, if you want to grab one. Gionee S6 sports a full-metal unibody construction with 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD Display, Gorilla Glass 3 protection and is powered by 1.3 GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 Processor & Mali T-720 GPU with 3 GB of RAM.
Gionee S6 sports 32 GB internal storage along with expandable memory support up to 128 GB with microSD card. It runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system with Amigo 3.1 UI on top of it.
It weighs just 148 gms and if 6.9 mm thin. The device is powered by a 3150 mAh Li-Po embedded battery. It also comes with USB Type-C and you can use a reversible cable for faster charging & data transfer.
Gionee S6 Specifications
- Display : 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD Display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- CPU : 1.3 GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 Processor
- GPU : Mali T-720
- RAM : 3 GB
- Storage : 32 GB Internal, expandable memory support up to 128 GB with microSD card
- OS : Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo 3.1 UI
- SIM support : Hybrid Dual SIM Slot (micro SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- Camera : 13 MP Main rear with LED flash + 5 MP front Facing Camera
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 151.9×74.6×6.9mm
- Weight: 148 g
- 4G + VOLTE Support / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery : 3150 mAh embedded