Coolpad has just launched a new mid-range smartphone, Cool Play 6 in India which comes with 6 GB of RAM and Dual rear camera, at a price of Rs. 14,999. The phone will be exclusively available on Amazon.in from 4th September 2017 in two colour variants i.e. Gold and Black. The price obviously makes it the most affordable 6 GB RAM smartphone in India. Cool Play 6 comes with a metal body and negligible bezels a the sides.
Coolpad Cool Play 6 sports a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD IPS display with a pixel density of 403 ppi and is powered by Octa-core Snapdragon 653 Mobile Platform along with 6 GB of RAM. On the software front, it runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) based operating system with Journey UI, upgradable to Android 8.0 at the end of this year. It comes with 64 GB of internal storage and supports dual SIM, but you can not expand storage using a microSD card.
In terms of camera, it comes with a dual camera module vertically aligned at the rear, which consists of 13 MP + 13 MP camera sensors with f/2.0 aperture, while on the front it comes with 8MP front shooter having f/2.2 aperture. It comes with a USB type C port instead of micro USB port and includes a fingerprint sensor at the rear. The phone is backed by a battery of 4,000 mAh. In terms of dimensions, it measures 152.4 × 75.2 × 8.45 mm and weighs 175 grams.
Coolpad Cool Play 6 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD IPS display
- CPU: Octa Core Snapdragon 653 Mobile Platform
- GPU: Adreno 510
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 64 GB, No support for MicroSD card
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with Journey UI, upgradable to Android 8.0
- Misc: Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- 13MP dual rear camera cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.4×75.2×8.45mm
- Weight: 175g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery: 4000 mAh