We told you that the classic simulation game is coming, and it is here.
31X Ltd have released the Android port of the hit PC game, Transport Tycoon.The Android port was created by created by 31x and Origin8 Technologies in collaboration with Chris Sawyer, the developer of the the original Tycoon games, Transport Tycoon & Rollercoaster Tycoon.
The game lets you build and manage transportation services such as Planes, Trains, Trams, Buses, etc in various locations like cities, deserts, mountains & more.
- Deploy bus and tram networks to grow sleepy towns into bustling cities.
- Lay cross-country railroads to keep industries supplied with precious resources.
- Construct massive bridges, dig tunnels and deploy earth-moving tools to carve a path through mountainous terrain.
- Build air and sea ports to transport cargo and passengers further and faster in an accelerating world.
- A wide range of beautiful landscapes including deserts, forests, mountains, valleys and islands.
- Several ‘real-world’ scenarios modelled on regions of North America and Europe at different periods in the 20th century.
- A richly simulated world with changing seasons and working industries, farms and towns.
- An all-new interface puts everything you need to explore and interact with the world at your fingertips.
- Over 150 vehicle types allowing you to choose the ideal transport solution for every situation.
- Use railway junctions and signals to allow multiple trains to share your rail routes.
- Modify vehicles and stations and assign new routes to adapt your business in real time.
- Upgrade and replace old vehicles as new and better ones are invented – all the way to supersonic jets and bullet trains!
- Play through 49 scenarios expertly designed to suit all skill levels and playing styles.
- Try to stay one step ahead of advanced A.I.-driven competitor’s companies.
- Track your progress and troubleshoot your business with in-depth company statistics.
- Prove yourself worthy of the title of Transport Tycoon and take on the life-consuming 100 Year Challenges!
Here is the official trailer for the game:
The game costs $6.99 on Google Play
It’s great that we get to relive the old classics on our favorite OS.