Asus has just launched its latest wearable device i.e. the Zenwatch 3 in India. If you remember, Zenwatch 3 was announced during the company Zenvolution event few months back. The new Zenwatch comes with a radical change when compared to the ZenWatch 2 (Review) i.e. it sports circular display instead of a square one making it look much premium and similar to Moto 360.
Asus ZenWatch 3 sports a 1.39-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 400×400 pixel having a pixel density of 287 ppi. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor and 512 MB RAM, running on Android wear operating system. It is backed by a 340 mAh battery with quick charge support and comes with water resistance feature of IP67 grade.
ASUS ZenWatch 3 (WI503Q) Specification:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- Operating system: Android Wear, Compatible OS : Android and IOS
- RAM: 512 MB
- Storage: 4 GB eMMC Flash
- Display: 1.39 inch AMOLED 400 x 400, 287 ppi, Touch: 2-finger
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.1 ,Wi-Fi Communication Functions Built-in Microphone, Call and Messaging supported
- Watch crystal: 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Sensors: 6-axis (G+A), ambient light sensor
- Battery: 340 mAh with quick-charge (15 mins for 60% battery); Battery life: 1–2 days; Charging Magnetic charging cable
- Water resistance: IP67
- Color: Silver, Gunmetal
- Strap: Rubber or leather
- Size Diameter : ≦ 45mm, Height: 9.95-10.75mm
The Asus Zenwatch 3 will be available exclusively on Flipkart, in two strap variants of Leather and Rubber in Silver & Gunmetal color options. It s priced at Rs. 18,999 & Rs. 17,599 for Leather and Rubber variants respectively. Pre booking starts on 23rd December 2016, though the Gunmetal Rubber variant will be available in January 2017.