Asus has just announced a new entry-level compact smartphone Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE for the Indian smartphone market. It will be available online from today i.e. December 27, 2016 and across leading retail stores before the end of December, 2016. It will be available in 2 types of back cover finish variants – Matte finish in Glamour Red color, and with Hairline finish in Silver Blue, Gold, and Silver color options. The device is priced at ₹6,999 which puts it into the same group as of Redmi 3S offering much more at same price.
Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE sports a 4.5 inch FWVGA (resolution of 854 × 480 pixels) display, powered by 1.0 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Processor along with 1 GB of RAM. It comes with 8 GB of internal storage and runs on ASUS ZenUI with Android 6.0 Marshmallow based operating system. It comes with a 8 MP main rear camera and a 2 MP front shooter. It is backed by a 2070 mAh removable battery and weighs 135 grams.
Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE Specifications:
- Display : 4.5 inch FWVGA (resolution of 854 × 480 pixels)
- CPU : 1.0 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Processor
- GPU: Adreno 306
- RAM : 1 GB
- Storage : 8 GB, Micro-SD card support up to 128GB
- OS: ASUS ZenUI with Android 6.0
- Camera : 2 MP + 8 MP (front and rear)
- Connectivity : 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, dual SIM , micro USB, GPS/ AGPS/ GLONASS/ BDS
- Battery : 2,070 mAh Lithium-Ion, Removable battery
- Dimension / Weight : 136.5 x 66.7 x 3.6~11.2 mm / 135 gm