XOLO has unveiled first AMD APU powered XOLO Win tablet at CES 2014. XOLO Win tablet is powered by an AMD A4 Elite Mobility processor (“Temash” generation at 1.0 GHz) with Radeon HD 8180 graphics along with 2 GB of DDR3 RAM.
In terms of display, it features a 10.1 inch, 16:9 LED type display with a resolution of 768 x 1366. The device comes with 32 GB internal storage.
In terms of camera or imaging devices, the XOLO win tablet has rear camera of just 2 MP and front camera of 1 MP. You can easily interpret from this that high camera resolution is not the priority point while designing this device.
The device is powered by a battery of 3550 mAh capacity with a battery life of up to 7 hours.
- CPU: AMD A4 -1200 Dual Core 1.0 GHz Processor (“Temash” Generation ) with AMD Radeon HD 8180G Graphics
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Display: 10.1 inch, 16:9 LED type, 10 fingers touch
- Resolution: 1366 x768
- Speaker : 2 Speakers of 1.5W each
- Communications: Wireless LAN + Bluetooth 4.0
- Internal Storage: EMMC 32 GB
- Camera: Front – 1 MP, Rear- 2 MP
- Sensors: G-Sensor
- Battery: 3550 mAh, 26.27 W
- Battery Life: 7 hours with charging time of < 3hrs
Price and Availability
XOLO Win tablet will be hitting the stores in India by the end of January 2014. In terms of pricing, we are yet to hear any details about its pricing. We will keep you updated when we hear more about it and its pricing.