Xiaomi is set to unveil Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro on February 14 at a launch event in New Delhi India. Just ahead of the official launch tomorrow, the press renders and hardware specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 have leaked on the web revealing all the design details and specifications of the device. We have already seen the press renders and Specifications of Redmi Note 5 Pro.
As per leak, Redmi Note 5 Pro sports a 5.99-inch Full HD+ (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by 2.0GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor (and runs on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) based operating system with MIUI 9.2 on top. There are two variants with variation of RAM and storage i.e.
- 3GB + 32GB
- 4GB + 64GB
In terms of camera it comes with 12MP main rear camera with LED Flash, while on the front it features a 5MP shooter with LED flash for selfies & video calls. It weighs 180 grams and is backed by 4000 mAh battery. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear panel while there is no button at front.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Specifications
- Display: 5.99-inch Full HD+ (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 3GB + 32GB, 4GB + 64GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android Nougat with MIUI 9
- Misc: Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Main Camera: 12MP with dual-tone LED Flash, F2.2
- Front Camera: 5MP shooter with LED flash, 1080p Video
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 75.45 x 8.05mm
- Weight: 180g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4000mAh
At the moment, we have no leak on the pricing of the device but we expect it the based model to be priced under Rs. 10,000. Stay tuned at Androidpure and we will keep you updated.