The Xiaomi Mi 5 will be launched this week in India.
The company has officially announced the news by sending out press invites to the media, in the Country.
The phone was originally launched on February 24th at the MWC 2-016 Tech Show, and also at a separate event in China.
Mi 5 Specifications
- Display : 5.15 inch Full HD display with curved glass with 600 nits brightness
- CPU : Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core processor
- GPU : Adreno 530
- RAM & Storage : 3GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB (UFS 2.0) variant and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.0) Variant
- OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- SIM : Dual SIM
- CAmera : 16 MP rear, with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording and 4 MP front with 2 um (micro m) pixel size
- Misc: Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 144.55 × 69.2 × 7.25 mm
- Weight: 129 gms
- Connectivity : 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery : 3,000 mAh (embedded)with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Xiaomi Mi 5 has been priced at 2699 Yuan in China for the 4GB RAM/128GB variant, which is about Rs 27643, while the 3GB RAM/64GB variant has been priced at 2299 Yuan which translates to Rs 23546 , and the 3GB RAM/32GB variant costs 1999 Yuan which is approximately Rs. 20473.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 will be launched on March 31st in India.