The Xiaomi Mi 11X series has been launched in India along with the Mi 11 Ultra. The Xiaomi Mi 11X and the Mi 11X Pro are rebranded versions of the Redmi K40 and Redmi K40 Pro+ respectively.
Both devices are identical in terms of the display, operating system, selfie camera, battery, sensors, and connectivity options.
The Mi 11X series is equipped with a 6.67-inches E4 AMOLED Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 1300 nits, HDR10+, 360Hz Touch Sampling Rate, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The selfie lens on the phone is a 20MP hole-punch sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. The Xiaomi Mi 11X runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12, and is backed by a 4520mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging over a USB Type-C connector. The phone does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Both phones support 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1/5.2, BFC Beidou, Galileo, GPS, NavIC, A-GPS/GLONASS/BDS, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, and have an Infrared sensor and Dual Speakers.
Differences between the Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro
The Mi 11X is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor and an Adreno 650 GPU, while the Mi 11X Pro has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset with an Adreno 660 GPU. The Mi 11X has 6GB/8GB of LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB of UFS 3.1 storage, while the Mi 11X Pro comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
The main camera setup on the Xiaomi Mi 11X is a 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor, with an f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP, 119° FOV ultra-wide angle lens that has an f/2.4 aperture, a 5MP telemacro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED flash.
The Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro has a different main camera, with a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, with an f/1.75 aperture, while the other lenses are the same as the regular model.
Mi 11X and Mi 11X Pro specs
- Display: 6.67-inches E4 AMOLED Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 120Hz refresh rate, 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 1300 nits, HDR10+, 360Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Operating System: Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Processor: Mi 11X – Qualcomm Snapdragon 870/Adreno 650, Mi 11X Pro – Qualcomm Snapdragon 888/Adreno 660
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPPDDR5 RAM, Pro – 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Selfie Camera: 20MP, f/2.4 aperture
- Main Cameras: Mi 11X – 48MP, Sony IMX582 sensor, f/1.79 aperture + 8MP, 119° FOV ultra-wide angle, f/2.4 aperture + 5MP telemacro, f/2.4 aperture + LED flash
- Mi 11X Pro – 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2, f/1.75 aperture, + 8MP, 119° FOV ultra-wide angle, f/2.2 aperture + 5MP telemacro, f/2.4 aperture +LED flash
- Battery: 4520mAh, 33W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 5G (bands: n1 / n3 / n28A / n41 / n77 / n78) Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1/5.2, BFC Beidou, Galileo, GPS, NavIC, A-GPS/GLONASS/BDS, Infrared sensor, Dolby Atmos, Dual Speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Sensors: Ultrasonic Distance Sensor, 360° Ambient Light Sensor, Acceleration Sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass, X-axis Linear Motor, Color Temperature Sensor, Barometer, Infrared Sensor
- Dimensions: 163.7x 76.4 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 196g
Xiaomi Mi 11X series price in India
The Xiaomi Mi 11X price in India starts at Rs. 29,999 for the 6GB/128GB version, while the 8GB/128GB model costs Rs. 31,999. The device will go on sale on April 27th. Buyers can avail an instant discount of Rs. 3,500 while purchasing the phone using a HDFC Bank Debit Card, Credit Card and EMI transactions.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro price in India
The Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro has been priced at Rs. 39,999 for the 8GB/128GB version, while the 8GB/256GB model costs Rs. 41,999. Buyers can get an instant discount of Rs. 4,000 while purchasing the phone using a HDFC Bank Debit Card, Credit Card and EMI transactions.