The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite has been leaked in a couple of hands-on videos posted on YouTube, before its official launch. We have seen this in a previous leak.
The first thing that it reminds us of is the Redmi K40, the phones are quite similar in terms of the design.
The display is a 10-bit AMOLED panel with a 90Hz Refresh Rate, and a punch-hole camera sitting in the top left corner of the screen. German blogger Roland Quandt who recorded the videos, says that the phone appears to be quite bright even in direct sunlight.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G octa-core processor with 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. It runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner embedded in the power button, though this time it isn’t recessed like on the Redmi Note 10 series.
The main camera on the Mi 11 Lite is a 64MP lens, while the secondary sensor is expected to be an 8MP ultra-wide angle snapper. It has a 5MP camera which assists with macro shots.
In terms of connectivity, the device supports 4G LTE, NFC, IR Blaster. But, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite leaked specs
- Display: 10-bit OLED DotDisplay, 90Hz Refresh Rate, punch-hole camera
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G 2.3GHz octa-core
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Operating System: MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Storage: 128GB
- Main Cameras: 64MP, LED Flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, NFC, IR Blaster
- Battery: USB Type-C
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Model Number: M2101K9AG
- Colours: Boba Black, Bubblegum Blue