Xiaomi has officially announced the Mi 10i in India. As predicted earlier, the phone is a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G that was launched about a month ago in China. Let's see what the device has to offer.
The Mi 10i is equipped with a 6.67-inches LCD Full HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The screen has a 16MP punch-hole selfie camera with an f/2.45 aperture. The phone runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 10, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor with 6GB/8GB of RAM. It has 64GB/128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage.
The Xiaomi Mi 10i boasts a 108MP primary camera with an f/1.75 aperture, and is accompanied by a 120° ultra wide-angle 8MP lens that has an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP Macro lens, a 2MP Depth Sensor and an LED Flash. The phone sports a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The handset is backed by a 4,820 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port. The Xiaomi Mi 10i comes with a 33W Fast Charger in the box that supports dual-split charging. It can charge the battery from 0 - 68% in about 30 minutes, and completely top up the device from 0 to 100 in 58 minutes. The device supports 5G mobile networks (Sub6G: n77/n78 bands) and has a Dual-SIM hybrid card slot.
Xiaomi Mi 10i specs
- Display: 6.67-inches LCD Full HD+ 1080 × 2340 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 450 nits, NTSC Colour gamut 84%, 1500:1 Contrast ratio
- Operating system: MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Processor: 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 + up to 512GB via microSD card slot
- Battery: 4,820 mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 108MP, 2.1μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture + 120° ultra wide-angle 8MP, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP Macro lens, 1.75μm pixel size + 2MP Depth Sensor, 1.75μm pixel size + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP 1.0μm pixel size, f/2.45 aperture
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 5G Sub6G: n77/n78, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g, Bluetooth 5.1, Dual GNSS/ GPS/ QZSS / AGPS/ GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo, NFC
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass Gyrosocpe, Linear motor, IR Blaster, Ultrasonic distance sensor
- Dimensions: 165.38 x 76.8 x 9.0mm
- Weight: 215g
Xiaomi Mi 10i price in India
The Xiaomi Mi 10i price in India starts at Rs. 20,999 for the base variant 6GB/64GB, at Rs. 21,999 for the 6GB/128GB. The top end model with 8GB/128GB costs Rs. 23,999. The device will be available on Amazon India, Mi.com and offline channels from January 7th, and goes on open sale on January 8th. Buyers can avail an Instant Discount of Rs. 2,000 when purchasing the Mi 10i using an ICICI Credit Card or EMI transaction. The phone comes in 3 colours: Pacific Sunrise, Midnight Black and Atlantic Blue.