Xiaomi has launched 2 new flagship phones in the Xiaomi 12T series. The flagship phones are very similar to each other except for the processor, and the main camera.
The Xiaomi 12T is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Ultra octa-core processor with an ARM Mali G66 GPU, while the Xiaomi 12T Pro features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset with an Adreno 730 GPU. The rear camera set up on the Xiaomi 12T consists of a 108 megapixels primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with 120° FOV, a 2MP macro sensor and an LED Flash. The Pro version has a 200MP camera instead of the 108MP lens.
Both phones run on Android 12 with MIUI 13, and have 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM, and 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Xiaomi has equipped the 12T series with a 6.67-inches AMOLED 2K display that has a 120Hz Refresh Rate. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and is home to an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a 20MP selfie camera.
The Xiaomi 12T packs a 5,000 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port, and supports 120W Fast Charging. It is capable of charging the phone to 100% in 19 minutes. The device weighs 202g and measures 163.1 x 75.9 x 8.6 mm.
Connectivity-wise, the smartphone supports 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi6, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, NavIC and QZSS services. The phone has dual speakers and supports Dolby Atmos.
Xiaomi 12T Specs
- Display: 6.67-inches AMOLED 2K 2712 × 1220 pixels, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 480Hz Touch Sampling Rate, DCI-P3, HDR10+, 5,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 650 nits brightness, 446 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating system: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Ultra octa-core 2.85GHz (12T Pro: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1)
- GPU: ARM Mali G66 (12T Pro: Adreno 730)
- Memory: 8GB RAM LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, USB Type-C, 120W Fast Charging (100% in 19 minutes)
- Main Cameras: 108MP, OIS f/1.7 aperture (Xiaomi 12T Pro: 200MP) + 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 120° FOV, f/2.2 + 2MP macro lens, f/2.4, LED Flash, 4K @30fps, 1080p @60fps
- Selfie Camera: 20MP, f/2.24
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, NavIC and QZSS, NFC
- Dimensions: 163.1 x 75.9 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 202g
- Audio: Dual Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: Proximity sensor | 360° ambient light sensor | Accelerometer | Gyroscope | Electronic compass | Color Temperature Sensor | IR Blaster | flicker sensor
- Colours: Silver, Blue, Black
Xiaomi 12T price in India
The Xiaomi 12T Pro price starts EUR 749, while the Xiaomi 12T’s price starts from EUR 599. The phones will be available for purchase from Mi.com, on October 13th in Europe. The device comes in 3 colours: Silver, Blue, and Black.