Xiaomi is set to announce a new flagship in the Country. The Xiaomi 11T Pro India launch date has been set for January 19th. The phone made its debut in Europe in September 2021, so here’s everything you need to know about it.
The device is equipped with a 6.67-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 20:9 Aspect ratio, 120Hz Refresh rate. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The phone runs on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11, is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor with 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
The 11T Pro supports 5G and 4G LTE mobile networks, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS: L1+L5Galileo: E1+E5a, GLONASS: G1, Beidou, QZSS:L1+L5A-GPS supplementary positioning.
Main Cameras: 108MP wide angle camera, 2.1μm, 9-in-1 Super Pixel, f/1.75 aperture + 8MP ultra-wide angle camera 120° FOV, f/2.2 aperture + 5MP telemacro camera f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
The selfie camera on the front is a 15 megapixels sensor with an f/2.45 aperture. The device packs a 5000mAh battery that can be charged via a USB Type-C port and supports 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge fast charging, which can charge the phone to 100% in just 17 minutes.
The handset measures 203g, and sums up to 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8mm in size. While The Xiaomi 11T Pro does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack, it has Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos support, and is certified for Hi-Res Audio. Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, an Ambient light sensor, an Accelerometer, a Gyroscope, an Electronic compass, a Linear motor, an IR blaster, a Barometer and a Colour temperature sensor. The device has an Arc side-mounted fingerprint sensor and supports AI Face Unlock for biometric authentication.
Xiaomi 11T Pro Specs
- Display 6.67-inches Full HD+ AMOLED DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 Aspect ratio, Dolby Vision, 120Hz Refresh rate, 480Hz Touch sampling rate, MEMC, P3 wide color gamut, 5,000,000 : 1 Contrast ratio, 1000 nits brightness, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Operating System MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- Memory: 8GB RAM LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM Cards, 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS: L1+L5Galileo: E1+E5a | GLONASS: G1 | Beidou | QZSS:L1+L5A-GPS supplementary positioning | Electronic compass | Wireless network | Data network
- Main Cameras: 108MP wide angle camera, 2.1μm, 9-in-1 Super Pixel, f/1.75 aperture + 8MP ultra-wide angle camera 120° FOV, f/2.2 aperture + 5MP telemacro camera f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.45 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh, USB Type-C, 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge, 17mins to 100%
- Dimensions: 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 203g
- Audio: Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos support, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Sensors: Proximity sensor | Ambient light sensor | Accelerometer | Gyroscope | Electronic compass | Linear motor | IR blaster | Barometer | Colour temperature sensor
- Colours: Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, Celestial Blue
- Security: Arc side fingerprint sensor, AI Face Unlock
Xiaomi 11T Pro expected price in India
Based on its launch price in Europe, we expect the Xiaomi 11T Pro to be priced at around Rs. 55,000 in India.