Xiaomi has launched its first devices of 2022 in India. Say hello to the Xiaomi 11i and 11i Hypercharge. Both devices are identical for the most part, and are in fact rebranded versions of the Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ that were launched a few months ago in China.
The Xiaomi 11i 5G series is equipped with a 6.6-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display that supports a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 1200nits brightness, DCI-P3 colour gamut, and is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The phones run on MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition based on Android 11, and are powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor with a Mali-G68 MC4 GPU. The devices will be available in 2 trims: one with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, and the other with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
Connectivity-wise, the Xiaomi 11i 5G series supports 5G and 4G LTE mobile networks, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac Dual Band 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS. The selfie lens on the front is a 16MP camera, while the triple camera set up on the rear comprises a 108 megapixels Samsung HM2 sensor, an 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens, a 2MP telemacro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash.
What is the difference between the Xiaomi 11i 5G and 11i Hypercharge 5G?
The Xiaomi 11i 5G is backed by a 5,160mAh, that supports 67W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. The Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge packs a 4500mAh battery and supports 120W fast charging, capable of fully charging the device from 0 to 100% in just 15 minutes.
Xiaomi 11i and 11i Hypercharge specs
- Display: 6.6-inches Full HD+ AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 1200nits brightness DCI-P3 colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 920 octa-core, 6nm process
- GPU: Mali-G68 MC4
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac Dual Band 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.1
- Main Cameras: 108MP Samsung HM2 sensor + 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens + 2MP telemacro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Battery: Xiaomi 11i 5G: 5,160mAh, 67W Fast Charging ; Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge: 4500mAh, 120W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Audio: Linear Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Sound BY JBL, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge price in India
Xiaomi has priced the 11i Hypercharge at Rs. 24,999 for the 6GB/128GB variant, while the 8GB/128GB model costs Rs. 26,999. The phone will go on sale on January 12th at Mi.com, Flipkart.com, Mi Home and Mi Studio, and authorized retail partners.
The device will be available in 4 colours: Camo Green, Stealth Black, Purple Mist and Pacific Pearl.