The Vivo Y50 has been announced in India. The device had been launched in Cambodia earlier this year, before debuting in our Country.
The Y50 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It runs on Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10, and is equipped with a 6.53-inches Full HD+ display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
The screen has a punch-hole for the 16MP selfie camera. The Vivo Y50 is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port. The main camera set up consists of quad lenses with a 13MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro lens with 4cm focal length, a 2MP depth sensor and an LED Flash. The device has a rear placed fingerprint scanner.
Vivo Y50 Specs
- Display: 6.53-inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels, punch-hole, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 13MP + 8MP + 2MP macro lens, 4cm focal length + 2MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Misc: Fingerprint Scanner
Vivo Y50 price in India
The Vivo Y50 has been priced at Rs. 17,990. It will be available in Pearl White and Iris Blue colours, from June 10th on Amazon. Flipkart, other online and offline stores.