The Vivo Y50 has been announced in India. The device had been launched in Cambodia earlier this year, before debuting in our Country.
The Y50 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It runs on Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10, and is equipped with a 6.53-inches Full HD+ display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
The screen has a punch-hole for the 16MP selfie camera. The Vivo Y50 is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port. The main camera set up consists of quad lenses with a 13MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro lens with 4cm focal length, a 2MP depth sensor and an LED Flash. The device has a rear placed fingerprint scanner.
Vivo Y50 Specs
- Display: 6.53-inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels, punch-hole, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 13MP + 8MP + 2MP macro lens, 4cm focal length + 2MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Misc: Fingerprint Scanner