Vivo India has slashed the price of its mid-range phone, the Vivo V3 Max in India. The device was launched for Rs. 23,980 in April this year. The phone now costs Rs. 19,980, thanks to its price cut of Rs. 4,000.
Here is a recap of the V3 Max’s hardware. The Vivo V3 Max sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 401 ppi and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The phone is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor clocked at 1.8GHz, with 4GB of RAM. It runs on Funtouch OS2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The Vivo V3 Max has 32GB of internal storage and supports upto 128GB of expandable memory via a microSD card.
The V3 Max features a 13 megapixel rear camera with PDAF and LED Flash. The selfie lens on the phone is an 8 megapixel front camera. The V3 Max has a full metal body, weighs 168g and measures at 153.9 x 77.1 x 7.58 mm. The phone is backed by a 3,000 mAh battery.
Connectivity options on the V3 Max includes support for 4G LTE, VoLTE, ensors:
Vivo V3 Max Technical Specifications
- Display : 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p, 401 PPI, IPS LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- CPU : 64-bit Octa Core Snapdragon 652 1.8GHz
- GPU : Adreno 510
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage : 32 GB internal + expandable up to 128 GB with Microsd card
- SIM : Dual SIM (nano + nano), with a dedicated Microsd slot
- Operating System : Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Rear Camera : 13 MP, with LED Flash, PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Security : Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity : 4G LTE (VoLTE) / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1,
- Battery : 3000 mAh
- SAR Value: 0.952 W/Kg @1g, 0.697 W/Kg @1g
The slightly lower end, Vivo V3 has also received a price cut of Rs 3,000.