Noodlecake Games has unleashed a cool tower defense game called Tower Dwellers.
The game is reminiscent of Kingdom Rush, but with major differences in the gameplay.
The game’s graphics are cartoonish, and the towers actually produce units and send them out to battle your foes. You can combine towers to create your own custom troops too. The same applies to units as well, you can combine soldiers, arches and mages to create heroes. Oh, and you have some spells which you can use when the need arises.
So it’s more of an RTS + Tower Defense. Two of the most popular genres in gaming.
- Craft Units from each tower to build a strategic army
- Command your units in Real Time and assist them in battle with your magic spells
- Non-linear progression – decide which territory to conquer next based on the upgrades it unlocks
- Complete the hilariously narrated tale to regain a land once lost
- Perfect your strategy by staging battles in the encyclopedia sandbox mode
Tower Dwellers costs $3.99, and is devoid of IAPs.
[appbox googleplay com.noodlecake.towerdwellers]
The Enemy Shall Not Pass!