After the LG G Watch and the Samsung Gear live, it seems that Indian OEMs too are trying their hand by manufacturing their own Smartwatches.
Today Spice has launched its own Smartwatch called, the Spice Smartpulse.
And it’s not just a Smartwatch, it supports Dual-SIM. It runs on a custom OS, and not on Android Wear.
Features of Spice Smartpulse:
- Standalone Phone functionality on Dual SIM (2G)
- Can connect to Android phones running Android > 4.0
- Compatible and pair-able on Bluetooth with Android Phone for remote access
- Access contacts lists and messages
- Make and Receive calls
- Operate Music pictures and gallery remotely
- Remote camera capture
- Can be used for calling, Read and write SMS, Browsing, touch functions, Play music and video
- Bluetooth headset
- Expandable memory support via micro SD cards upto 8GB
- 420 mAh Battery
- FM Radio Support
Notes from the event:
The battery lasts for a day and gets charged in 30-60 mins.
The watch is priced at just Rs.3,999, and will be available exclusively from Homeshop18, from the 11th of July.
(Post is being updated with more info)