Madfinger’s Free to play shooter, SHADOWGUN: DeadZone will be getting an update which will bring new weapons, items and some new features as well.
They have been talking about this update for quite a while. Let’s take a look at what the update will bring us.But before that, here is a quick description about the game. SHADOWGUN: DeadZone is a free to play multiplayer Third person shooter game, with console quality graphics.
That was quick wasn’t it?
And a more elaborate list of the game’s features:
- Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online.
- Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters.
- As a character’s ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay.
- New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay.
- A wide ranging arsenal offers Assault Rifles, Machine guns, Plasma Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launcher and many more, all of which are upgradable.
- Various items including Medi Kit, Ammo Kit, Flash Grenades, EMP Grenades, Frag Grenades, Sentry Guns and Mines.
- Talk to your friends in real time! Enjoy entirely new service – multiplayer voice chat – exclusively developed and provided by Ericsson.
The 2.0 update will bring new weapons such as the Annihilator Sniper Rifle, Flusakov Submachine Gun and the Smasher Heavy Shotgun
They are also going to add “Playing With Friends” for the Zone Control mode in the update.
And some new items as well.
And some more game-teaser pictures from the update:
You can download the game from Google Play for free. Use the widget below
We will be covering the game’s release on April 4th so stay tuned to our blog for the post.