Samsung has announced Galaxy Tab3 Lite in continuation with Samsung Galaxy Tab3. Galaxy Tab3 Lite features a 7-inch WSVGA Display with a resolution of 1024 X 600. The device is powered by 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor along with 1 GB RAM with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running on top of it. It would have been better if Android 4.4 Kitkat powered the device or Samsung could provide a road map of the possible upgrade to Kitkat.
Galaxy Tab3 Lite comes with just one 2 Megapixel Main(Rear) Camera and no front camera. So if you are looking for a tablet with video conferencing features or using apps like Skype then this device isnt for you.
In terms of Storage memory, it comes with 8 GB internal memory with micro SD card support up to 32GB.
IN terms of connectivity, it comes with support for Wi-Fi / 3G(HSPA+ 21/5.76) and 2G. We are though not sure if it provides voice calling with 3G / 2G feature.
The device is powered by a big 3,600mAh battery which gives up to eight hours of video playback.
- 7-inch WSVGA Display with 1024 X 600 resolution
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor with 1 GB RAM
- OS: Android 4.2 (Jellybean)
- 2 Megapixel Main(Rear) Camera
- Network :Wi-Fi / 3G(HSPA+ 21/5.76), 2G
- Internal Memory 8GB with micro SD card support up to 32GB
- Dimension: 116.4 x 193.4 x 9.7mm, 310g (WiFi Version)
- 3,600mAh Standard Battery