The Samsung Galaxy S7 has been spotted on benchmarking website Geekbench.
The flagship phone which is launching later this week, scored an impressive 6486 points on multi-core tests, and an equally good 2195 points on single-core tests.
The same phone, had scored 4911 and 1358 points i an earlier test from last month. The current benchmark tallies with the specs mentioned form the earlier one. The Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F) runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, and has 4GB of RAM.
The Galaxy S7 is powered by the South Korean company’s Exynos 8890 chipset, which has an octa-core processor clocked at 1.59GHz.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Technical Specifications (from previous leaks)
- Display: 5.1-inch AMOLED 1440 x 2560 pixels (Quad HD), always-on display
- Processor: Exynos 8 Octa 8890 processor (4 x 2.3GHz and 4 x 1.6 GHz) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB, microSD card support for up to 200GB of expandable storage
- Rear Camera: 12 megapixels with an f/1.7 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 3000mAh with Wireless Charging (2 hours)
- Connectivity: LTE Cat 9
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is launching on February 21st at the MWC16 tech show in Barcelona.